** SOLD OUT **
The 2019 annual conference is SOLD OUT. There will be no tickets available at the door. Please sign up early next year!
2019 Conference and Annual Meeting
March 16, 2019
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Varis Lecture Auditorium
Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
200 Westboro Road, North Grafton, MA 01536
- Maureen Murray, DVM, DABVP Tufts: Turtle Triage
- Lynn Miller, PhD, South Florida Wildlife Center: Virginia Opossum care – using science to aid rehabbers
- Priya Patel, BVM, MRCVS Cape Wildlife Center: Distinguishing Fact vs. Fiction When Diagnosing and Treating Rodenticide, West Nile Virus, and Lead Poisoning in Birds…
- Center for Wildlife, Cape Neddick, Maine: Compassion Fatigue; Better Self Care Equals Better Animal Care
Optional Afternoon Lab:
- $25 additional cost, limited space, details to follow (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Rob Adamski, DVM, New England Wildlife Center: Gross Pathology “Really gross but really informative and useful – How comparative anatomy and gross necropsies can help improve your patient care as a wildlife rehabilitator”.
Afternoon Panel Discussion:
- 2018 Newcastle Disease Event in Massachusetts: understanding the disease, the response, the issues, communication, zoonotic implications, and how at home rehabbers can help
- Panel members will include Tom French of Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife, Stephanie Ellis of Wild Care, Maureen Murray of Tufts, and Priya Patel of Cape Wildlife Center
Other events throughout the day
- Breakfast/Registration at 8am
- Veterinary Appreciation Award, President’s Awards, Photo Contest Winners
- WRAM Annual Members Meeting and elections at 4:30 pm
- $20 – WRAM Member (You must be a paid 2019 WRAM member prior to the event)
- $30 – Non-WRAM Member (You can become a member now)
- $25 – Additional Registration Fee for afternoon Comparative Anatomy Lab (space is limited, first come first come first serve basis, no exceptions)
All Registration payments include lunch. Please Register by March 10, 2019 to reserve a seat.
If you are unable to register online, please contact Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org
GO GREEN! Reduce your environmental footprint – carpool and bring a reusable travel mug!