Wildlife Rehabilitators’ Association of Massachusetts
The Wildlife Rehabilitators’ Association of Massachusetts (WRAM) is a non-profit organization that supports, educates, and provides a community for wildlife rehabilitators, and works on their behalf with other organizations and the public to assist in their mission of improving the well-being of wildlife in New England since 1992.
News, Announcements and Events
- NWRA Symposium 2020 February 25-29, 2020
- Call of the Wild Conference – Wildlife Center of Virginia November 15-17, 2019
- NEWC Wildlife Rehabilitation Methods Course Fall 2019
- Volunteer State Wildlife Conference – NWRA 11/15-11/17/19
- November 18, 2018: Connecticut Wildlife Rehabilitation Association Fall meeting 2018
- November 2-4, 2018: New York State Wildlife Rehabilitation Council’s Annual Conference
- March 31, 2018: For WRAM Members only, Wildlife Triage Lab: Understanding what to do during patient intakes
- March 10, 2018 WRAM Annual Conference…Save the date. Details and registration information coming soon.